CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 27, 2008

The long awaited all new Marshall video


This video is dedicated to all of Marshall's fans out there (most especially his cousins) who have submitted numerous requests for a new video. His parents apologize for the delay.

4 comments:

The Shelton Family said...

Oh my gosh, he is so stinkin' cute! I can't believe how fast he is growing.

Anonymous said...

He is determined to eat the cookie monster! Such dedication will serve him well in later life - and save a lot of calories if he were eating cookies instead of the monster. What a happy cutie.

Marissa said...

He is so cute and tubby! I just want to love him. I love your blog...Its so fun to see everyones blog and see what their up to and pictures. Keep loving that cute baby...enjoy your week! Oh, and thanks for going out to dinner with us, we had fun :)

Becky Mutter said...

OH SO CUTE! You must be having so much fun with him! [BTW-I've done the color code thing too and I'm white/blue - but that was years ago. It would be fun to see if I've changed since I've had more kids. :)]