On Wednesday afternoon all of my sisters came to visit me in Sunny Southern California! They could only stay until Saturday morning so we had our few precious days planned out.
Day 1 we...~had a birthday party for Derek! Thank you everyone for all the gifts. I know that it was Derek's birthday but I think I enjoyed his gifts just as much as he did!
~gave them the grand tour of Derek's school
~went for a dip in the hot tub
~Went to Disneyland! I took Marshall in the morning and Derek picked him up in the afternoon when he got done with school. Can I just tell you that I count this as one of the best days of my life! We had so much fun laughing, talking, and running from one ride to another. I rode splash mountain 8 times total!
~went to WICKED! I am not really big on musicals and plays but Wicked is seriously awesome!

6 comments:
That looks like so much fun! I wish I had sisters. How's the weaning been going? Pain gone? I thought of some helpful hints that may not help you much anymore. But, if you need them, let me know. ;-)
What a delightful time. I love delightful times and may I add what a lovely family you have.
It sounds like you had a blast. I only have one sister, but I loved it when she would come visit me. You all look alike.
I am sooooo jealous! Unlike you, I love plays and musicals, and Wicked is one of my absolute favorites! Glad you had fun with your sisters.
Man, that was a fun few days! You forgot to mention the jumping in the cold pool and the cement sniffing that went on when we went to the hot tub. Oh yeah, we are so wild! :)
I too am grateful for all the people that watched kids to make this possible for us. Definitely something we should do again with Mom and Michelle! Love you, Ash!! :)
I second the part about what a lovely family you had ...
What fun days ... I'm thinking I need to get together a sisters day, except that ALL of my sisters work and use vacation for other fun stuff ... :(
Post a Comment