to get enough of this CUTE kid????
I don't think so. :)
We have so much fun playing with him (does he look worried?)
This is a typical scene in our home. He likes to listen to Derek play the piano.
He loves his giraffe from Grandma and Grandpa Ross. He also loves his Valentines Doggy from Grandma and Grandpa Walton.
His new thing is to "catch things." Once he does, they go right into his mouth- even his feet. I have a flexible kid! But my favorite is when he tries to grab my face. :)
So, is it possible?
I don't think so. :)

2 comments:
Thanks for all of the cute pictures. I am so sad not to be there and see this first hand but pictures are good. I think he can eat his toes. I wonder what he will think when he bites one of them? :)
Oh man, I love the stage whre they grab their feet and eat their toes! So cute! Next thing you know, he's going to roll over, and then sit up, and then crawl, and then... Oh, what an exciting time!!!
Post a Comment