Today is Derek's Birthday. I thought I would attempt to tell him how much he means to me!
Here is a portion of my list:
1- He loves sports and is athletic. He loves to watch, play, and keep track of players and teams. He is very enthusiastic about sports- has anyone ever seen him at a Jazz game? Enough said. :)

Here is a portion of my list:
1- He loves sports and is athletic. He loves to watch, play, and keep track of players and teams. He is very enthusiastic about sports- has anyone ever seen him at a Jazz game? Enough said. :)

2-He honors the Priesthood. I am so grateful he could give Marshall a baby blessing.
3- He is silly! He is always surprising me because who knows what he is going to do next? Always providing me with a good laugh.
4-He is an awesome father. I love the way he interacts with so much love for Marshall.
5-He is musically talented.
6-He protects me! :) This is picture is a funny example but his protection goes a lot further. For example, he checks out weird noises in the middle of the night, kills spiders, walks on the side of the street closest to the cars...
7- He is a great chef! He is a messy one, but that is just all the more endearing.
8- He is smart and works hard. I really appreciate that he is going to school so that he can provide for his family.

9- He loves Wyoming as much as I do.

10-He is a lot of fun! We love games and sports- especially Frisbee! Playing Ultimate Frisbee is where we first met.
11- He married me! I can be a huge pain in the butt, but he loves me regardless!
I could also mention that he is patient, tolerant, kind, an awesome fly fisherman, he is an outdoors man, fun-loving.... the list goes on!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEREK! WE LOVE YOU!
4-He is an awesome father. I love the way he interacts with so much love for Marshall.
5-He is musically talented.
7- He is a great chef! He is a messy one, but that is just all the more endearing.
8- He is smart and works hard. I really appreciate that he is going to school so that he can provide for his family.
9- He loves Wyoming as much as I do.

10-He is a lot of fun! We love games and sports- especially Frisbee! Playing Ultimate Frisbee is where we first met.

11- He married me! I can be a huge pain in the butt, but he loves me regardless!
I could also mention that he is patient, tolerant, kind, an awesome fly fisherman, he is an outdoors man, fun-loving.... the list goes on!HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEREK! WE LOVE YOU!

3 comments:
Ashley, It looks like you married a wonderful guy, what's his family like? ha, ha. We love you and we're glad you are in our family.
You "chose wisely".
That is a SWEET picture with Boozer. It had to be said.
Post a Comment