DEREK'S SPRING BREAK!!!!!
Happy outings filled our week!
- we went to Disneyland- we thought it would be fun for Marshall to see a picture with him and Mickey when he is older so we stood in line to meet this Perm-A-Grin guy! I was thinking that I was happy that Mickey doesn't have TMJ (my mouth hurts just looking at him)!!
- we went to the wild animal park in San Diego- the amazing David and Jessica Barney took us as their guests on their buddy passes. Derek's favorite part were all the fun animal facts. I loved the lions.
- we went to the New Port Beach Temple: those too cool Barneys watched Marshall so we could go to the temple (seriously you guys are awesome!)! I must say that this was the highlight of my week. There is nothing better than being spiritually fed.
- other activities that filled the week: taxes, Marshall's first eye doctor appointment, Derek broke his rib (he will deny that its broken), I finally got seen for my TMJ and will hopefully get to go to a specialist in the next week, deep cleaned (nice to have Derek here to play with Marshall), called the radio station repeatedly to try to win Michael Buble tickets for Lindsey, enjoyed friends, and watched Marshall "catch" things (see next blog).

3 comments:
Wow, I knew I liked the Barneys. It is a good think Derek is there to protect you from whatever is outside of the log. So glad you got to go in for your TMJ. I think Mickey is grinning so much because he DOESN'T have TMJ.
Spring Breaks are great aren't they!?! I don't know how we could survive Optometry school (any school really) without them. I am glad that you enjoyed your week!
Hmmm ... none of my kids have had eye appointments yet ...
I've never seen that temple -- looks beautiful.
So glad you waited in line for the picture. It is really cute. Why don't moms get spring breaks?!?
Post a Comment