CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Unanswered questions answered

So, there are probably three things weighing on your minds right now: First, what happened to our little "pretty bird." Second, what happened at my doctor's appointment yesterday. And third, what are my feelings about having a horrible cold at almost 40 weeks pregnant. I shall ease your wonderings...
"Pretty Bird" stayed in our backyard into the afternoon the day he got stranded. He seemed to like it there. But, then we went on a quest to find his owner. All we found were concerned neighbors that wanted to help. We had a few of them come over to assess the situation. One decided he could take the bird because his girlfriend used to work for a vet or pet store and knew how to read the tag and find the owner. I was a sad sad girl when they took my pretty bird away, but I was also grateful to not have to worry about him. Since then we have seen pictures up of him asking for the owner to claim him. Hopefully this has been done and he is happily ever after in his home.
Now, my doctor's appointment- what happened? NOTHING! He checked me and sent me home saying, "I'll see you next week." So much for having him early. I suppose you never know but I get the impression he will either be on time or late. I don't know exactly what sets labor off, but I am pretty sure if Marshall could come out now, he would. He sure acts like he wants out.
For the third question boggling you. I happen to think it is awful and miserable to have a cold this late in the game. I have decided it is a true blessing that Marshall hasn't come yet because I couldn't handle labor and this cold at the same time. My new prayer is that he waits until my cold is gone. :)
Now you know the answers... :)

0 comments: