CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 1, 2007

Our first blog!!

I have wanted to do a blog for such a long time and am really excited to have one now! Blogging is an art and I am not creative, but I love to keep in touch with my family and friends. Hopefully this won't be a boring blog as it will just have our everyday goings on.
We are officially 29 days away from our due date of October 30, but of course we hope he comes a little earlier (but still safe) to relieve his mommy from pain and begin to brighten our lives. But for now we are just anxious parents-to-be that have come to love our little buddy already! We are a little nervous because he is breeched, but hopefully he will turn so we don't have to have a C-section. We just want what is best for him. Very soon there will be a picture of all three of us on this blog!

0 comments: