No new news so I thought I would give you all my opinion about the upcoming playoff between the Rockies and the Red Sox. The answer is obvious- the ROCKIES! This is a little shocking, even for me, because of my love for the Red Sox. I am an underdog fan, mostly, but what about loyalty? This is why I voted for the Red Sox against the Indians. They won- I am happy for them- it was an exciting series. Now, I must say that its all about the underdog. The Rockies are a low-profile team that no one thought would ever stand a chance at even getting in! Not only have they stomped on professional opinons, but they have broken history! I remember back in the day when Dad used to take us to Mile High Stadium (Coors field now) every summer to watch the players of the time, and excuse my spelling: Dante Bichette, Larry Walker, Vinny Castilla, Andres Gallaraga, Walt Weiss, etc. I was a true Rockies fan then, but that went out the window when I experienced Fenway park (thanks again Dad :)). Plus, I don't know the players now like I did then. BUT! I am back in the Colorado pride and not only because it is next to Wyoming which makes it ten times more appealing. :) It is because I believe that the Rockies deserve the win more and I also think that it would be one of the biggest upsets and great sports moments in history! Who wants to miss out on that?? Only one problem: I have a husband in optometry school- very busy! Here is where the baby talk comes in- I have a secret hope that we will be in the hospital for at least one of the games.
Who can think of a better destraction than watching this dual? Exactly.
Monday, October 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment