CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Another random picture. I like to put pictures with blogs because I think it makes them more enjoyable. I would post some now, but I never feel cute enough to take some. This was Christmas last year too. I have lots of fun ones to pick from!
Some of you have asked about the position of the baby. We haven't had an ultrasound yet so I don't know if he is still breeched. As soon as I find out (which should be in the next few days) I will let you all know. 20 days left on the countdown! I hear first babies usually come on time or even a little after- I hope not. :)
Right now Derek is really busy with school, but when he gets a chance we watch baseball! We felt a bit like traitors, but we voted for our Red Sox! We have friends here who absolutly love the Angels and I felt bad for them. This is surprising, but we have decided to vote for the Rockies to win it all- even if they play our Red Sox! I would just like to see an underdog team do well.
I am happy to report that I am feeling a little bit better about child birth. I have recieved som excellent advise and encouragment and I appreciate it! The biggest advice I have recievied has been to stay as calm as possible during labor. I am already practicing these techniques! I think you are all wise and I will do my very best to stay calm and fight the pain with mind power.
I hope you are all having a great October and if you live around deciduous trees be extra happy! :)

0 comments: