CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Blasted Braxton Hicks!

This is me at about 5 months pregnant- I can't believe that I thought this was huge! :)

This is Derek being silly trying to mimic the picture above. :)

So today I did a silly thing. I wrote my little story of the past day and went to post it but somehow it ended up on the Walton Family blog. Derek helped me figure out what I was doing wrong- thank goodness. Anyway, the other blog just said that I am so happy for Brandon and Michelle on the arrival of their new baby. It also said that we had some excitement last night with some more intense contractions that ended up going away. We were informed to not get excited (and we figured it out) about contractions even if they seem to be regular. I am back to feeling like he will never come. I guess I am getting a little anxious- or a lot anxious. We'll continue to keep you posted, but don't expect the happy news of his arrival for a few weeks. At least this is what I tell myself to try to stay more patient. ahhhhhhhhhhhhh..........

3 comments:

Hilary said...

I have a great idea! Just plan on him coming Nov. 7. It'll be exciting to think of him sharing a birthday with Brynne, but then it'll be exciting when he comes early (as opposed to the day-to-day waiting thing)! What do you think?? :)

Dashley said...

I think November 7 is too far away.

Jami said...

In the Marshall family, we have a lot of birthdays that are on the same day or else one right after the other. David's birthday is Oct. 28, so I think you should have him on Oct. 27, 28 or 29. :)