CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 31, 2009

GOAL!

No pictures just a funny story.
Tonight I got Marshall ready for bed and of course changed his diaper. He likes to carry them out to the trash (when I am not feeling lazy and just put them by the front door). Since it was just wet I suggested throwing it in the kitchen garbage can. We have a gate blocking our kitchen and the garbage can is off to the side (half covered by counter) about mid-kitchen, maybe 5 feet. I thought he would give it to me to toss in but he geared up and SWISHED it! It was all net (or can in this case). Do we have an all-star in the making- yes I think we do! The first thing we did was call Derek (even though he was intensely studying) after all how could we keep such kickin' news to ourselves? :) :)

4 comments:

Stacy said...

Way to go Marshall!! I think you have an athlete on your hands!

Hilary said...

I am not at all surprised with that kid -- good job Marshall! :)

Linds said...

Wow! I think we have a future Jazz player. How perfect!

Anonymous said...

I bet that's how Michael Jordan got started.