CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 14, 2009

Two things learned

Well, I guess I could say I learned more than two things- or rather hope- I learned more than two things on this trip. The two that were most apparent to me are 1- Marshall's seriously too busy and 2- Marshall is seriously sweet. The business factor isn't surprising to me because this kid has always been crazy busy but was especially hard because I was trying to take it easy (back problems), we were in a lot of non-Marshall-proofed homes, and for a lot of the trip there was no Derek to help!! But family was a great help and like I said, the trip was totally worth it!
About this sweetness factor- Marshall loves to give and get hugs, kisses, and the occasional tackle:
loving Aunt Lindsey's arm in the car-

dancing with Aunt Hilary- so sweet!

snuggling with a brownie-lovin Adam (One of my sister Aly's youngest set of twins). No worries. He shared when they were done hugging/tackling each other. :)

with cousin Isaac (the other twin)- this kid was a crack up! He loved entertaining Marshall and at one point I let them play alone outside together. Isaac told me, "you no worry. I take care of him! I make sure he won't run that way or that way or that way!!" Even Isaac understands the need my child has to run!

Usually the animal being loved is Cheetah but he surprised me by mixing it up with this moose at my parents house-

Tackling Aly's oldest, Cayden. Thank heavens for Alyson's sons. They love Marshall and boy does he love them and all their attention!

This was a neighbor at my parents house. She usually plays with my nieces when they are there but this particular time my nieces were watching a movie so she donated ALL her time to entertaining Marshall. By ALL I mean, dancing with, hugging, bossing, and playing with Marshall for a whole hour! He was in heaven and you can see why he loved giving this gal all the lovin!

Heres a sweet moment I caught of my sister Lindsey and Marshall. Lindsey has such a special place in our little guy's heart. Most the time he even prefers her to me! Jealously wasn't an option- I loved the break too much. Thanks Linz for being such a kickin Aunt!

1 comments:

Stacy said...

aww.. he is a sweetheart! I just love his new haircut too. Makes him look like a little boy and not a baby! (tear)..