CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 16, 2009

friends along the way

We got to see lots of friends on this trip and as always we wish we could have seen more! We are always happy to see our pals. We saw the...
Jane and Garrett Howell and family. Garrett isn't in the picture because he was still home helping remodel his family's home. Here is Jane with her super sweet baby, Mason (he is somewhat hidden by hair :)) and her super cute and talkative daughter, Taylor.

This is Heidi and Abe Hancock with son, Benjamin. Benjamin is only a few days older than Marshall.

The two of them had fun swinging together-

We got to see Tim and Kara Hancock and their three adorable children- Katerina, TJ, and James.

Marshall LOVED playing with them.

We also got to see Lindsey Wilhelm and sweet baby Emma! Somehow I didn't get a picture of Lindsey but here are two of Emma.

Marshall gave Emma plenty of little hugs and kisses. They are very cute together.

Too bad we don't live closer but I love how even distance and time doesn't seem to get in the way of good friends.

1 comments:

Heidi said...

Your whole blog is adorable!! Thanks for sharing. I'm so glad we got to see you!!! By the way, I love your hair. I didn't tell you when I saw you, so I guess this is second best. I'm glad you're home safe and sane!