CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 14, 2009

Cousins are the best!

This trip was great because we got to spend time with all of Marshall's cousins on my side. Playing with kids in general has got to be one of Marshall's favorite past times!
Playing chase with Drew-

Shootin the breeze with Cayden-


playing with cousin Annie (Brandon's baby girl-she is the same age as Marshall)-

Riding bikes with Brynne (Hilary's youngest)-

Cousin Morgan (Hilary's oldest that just got baptized!)

With all of Aly's kids but Isaac and three of the farmer boy's friends. I already did one post on their enthusiasm for Marshall- this is the picture I was talking about. They hoovered on every word and movement of Marshall when we first got there. We loved it!

These are technically Derek's cousins-Brooklyn, Devin, and Megan. I went to pick Derek up in Denver for the last leg of the journey and we stayed with this family. The kids all loved Marshall especially the not-so-happy looking one on the top, Brooklyn. She was upset about something that had happened just before but was a good sport to take a picture. For some reason Marshall kept tackling and hugging this cute girl. It was hilarious to watch-

1 comments:

Hilary said...

Lots of fun pics. We really did have a great visit with you guys. And I'm so glad Marshall warmed up to new faces so quickly!!