We are two buddies in love and enjoying our life together! We live in Spanish Fork, Utah where Derek is working as an Optometrist. Ashley gets to stay at home with fun-loving 5 year old Marshall, a very cute mess-maker 2 year old Elise, and super sweet baby boy Joel. We love sports and everything outdoors. We feel blessed to have faith, family, and friends.
WOW. That is all I can say. Wow that you drove that far for that long, but what an awesome time it must have been... wow that Marshall is getting so BIG and not just size wise he just looks so much older!!! Wow he still is just the cutest. and Wow you are amazing that you are so crafty all those things were so cute! You rock lady!!! I'm so excited that you had such a wonderful trip. you must have wanted to sleep the whole time you were without Marshall after how exhausted you must have been. Thanks again for calling it is always so good to hear from ya!! Sorry to hear about your back hope it gets feeling better!
3 comments:
Glad to see you had fun with family! But also glad you're back in Cali!
I love all of these blogs and pictures. I read them all every day.
WOW. That is all I can say. Wow that you drove that far for that long, but what an awesome time it must have been... wow that Marshall is getting so BIG and not just size wise he just looks so much older!!! Wow he still is just the cutest. and Wow you are amazing that you are so crafty all those things were so cute! You rock lady!!! I'm so excited that you had such a wonderful trip. you must have wanted to sleep the whole time you were without Marshall after how exhausted you must have been. Thanks again for calling it is always so good to hear from ya!! Sorry to hear about your back hope it gets feeling better!
Post a Comment