CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

To a wonderful Grandmother

My Grandma Ross passed away today. Here is a picture of her and my Aunt Jenie and Uncle Lynn at our Wedding in May of 2006.Grandma Ross is my Dad's Mom. When my Dad was on his mission she and my Grandpa moved to Canada. We traveled to Canada to see her a few times and she came to see us too. Most memorable are the times we would play games together in Vernal, Utah (she loved to cheat :) and also when she came to Idaho Falls for my wedding. This was the last time that I got to see her. I feel sad because she will be missed, but I am also so very glad for her! She is with my Grandpa now. What a joyful reunion they must be having. I will put in here that this is the way I feel about President Hinckley too. My sister Hilary called me just after it happened and was really worried because she knows how deeply I feel things, but honestly I just felt peace. And now with the passing of my Grandmother I just feel peace. I am so grateful for the plan of salvation. So So grateful.
Here are a few pictures of my Grandmother as well as my Aunt Jenie and my Uncle Lynn. She will be buried in Vernal and I am blessed to get to fly over for it. My whole family will be there and I am grateful we can be together to celebrate my Grandmother's life. I will leave tomorrow and be back next Friday when Mom and Dad Walton come to town to visit Marshall (and us :).
And here are a few pictures of my Marshall Man.
Smiley boy!
You can really see his bright blue eyes in this picture.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sad that it is a funeral that is bringing us together but I will just love to visit you and that Marshall Man. I think it was a real blessing that Grandma could come to your wedding.

Hilary said...

Fly safely! We can't wait to see you! :)