I just thought I would share some highlights from last week and as usual my posts are before the pictures:
1- we went to the beach for an elders quorum party! This picture is funny because Derk and I are short sleeved and Marshall is totally bundled. Call me an overly freakish Mom! It was chilly but us Wyomingites were not cold enough to wear sweaters! But our Marshall is a California baby! :)
This is our friend Aubrey and an absolutely gorgeous sunset! (Aubrey is absolutely gorgeous too:)
2- we took Marshall to watch a Jazz game at the school. I guess it isn't a huge highlight seeins how he has seen the Jazz players in person! The cool part of this was that I was trying to get a good picture of baby and Daddy to show that they look alike and I think I got one. What do you all think- Do they look alike? (I suppose the picture would be even better if Marshall had his mouth open cheering for the Jazz too :))
3- we got a new red carpet to put in our living room! We have been practicing our cat walk! Just kidding! It has been very fun though. This Sunday we played games on it.
4- I started exercising. This picture is of Marshall exercising his neck! Haha! Actually, I just don't happen to have any pictures of me out walking (which has been my form of exercise) and this is a cute picture of Marshall so I went with it! Anyway, the whole exercise thing has been great. I go walking with some friends every Tuesday and Thursday. On Monday, Wednesday, and Friday I am either going to do Tae Bo (on my new red carpet), enlist other friends to go walk with me, or make Derek go. Actually Derek loves to go- he is just so busy with school. So far so good- the walks aren't just any walk, I can feel it baby! On Friday when I went with Derek- it was a jog! Yeah!!
I guess I'll put 5 here too: 5- I hurt my back pretty good. I suppose the correct term for this would be "lowlight of the week." :) I don't know quite how I did it- perhaps my back isn't used to all the exercise. It is quite debilitating and I will hopefully get into a doctor soon. We are hoping I can get in for my jaw soon too (I have TMJ issues). On a happy note, isn't Marshall absolutely adorable!!!!!!

1- we went to the beach for an elders quorum party! This picture is funny because Derk and I are short sleeved and Marshall is totally bundled. Call me an overly freakish Mom! It was chilly but us Wyomingites were not cold enough to wear sweaters! But our Marshall is a California baby! :)
I guess I'll put 5 here too: 5- I hurt my back pretty good. I suppose the correct term for this would be "lowlight of the week." :) I don't know quite how I did it- perhaps my back isn't used to all the exercise. It is quite debilitating and I will hopefully get into a doctor soon. We are hoping I can get in for my jaw soon too (I have TMJ issues). On a happy note, isn't Marshall absolutely adorable!!!!!!

4 comments:
Beautiful baby - bautiful sunset - beautiful family - beautiful friend - sorry about the non-beautiful back.
I wish we had nice weather...
It is butt-ice cold in Idaho. I'm freezing.
Brandon
Hooray for California weather eh? Especially the beautiful rain today! I feel so honored I made it on your blog! Thanks
Brandon cracks me up! It's pretty darn bottom-ice cold in Utah too. :) There's actually supposed to be three major storms moving through Idaho and Utah in the next week. Enjoy California for us!
I LOVE the picture of you guys at the beach! And Marshall is sooooooo adorable!! My favorite is the one where Derek is holding him up! Post more!! :)
Post a Comment