CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 24, 2008

more pictures of the PRECIOUS one

Blogging can be stressful. I don't want to bore my readers and I also don't want to overwhelm them with pictures. But then I remember that we set this blog up to show off our precious one. I will no longer be stressed- I will give the viewers what they want!! So, here is a plethora of pictures! ENJOY!

This pictures says, I'm cute and innocent- Take me home with you! Sticking his tongue out at his Dad:
This reminds me of the age when all they want is their mother- Can't wait! :)
A random picture of my family minus bro-in-law Lee. Don't worry Lee, we are going to computer generate you in there.
Marshall has already discovered his hands! They keep him entertained for hours!
Doesn't Marshall seem to be saying, "How do I get down from here??"
We go walking in the late afternoon and it can get chilly- the wind blows on little buddy's face and in his ears so we got prepared and bought him some essentials. Adorable, eh?
Here he's singing (come on Lindsey sing with me), "I'm a happy fella, I'm a happy boy, I'm a happy fella, and I'm Mom's pride and joy..."
I love this kid!!!!

3 comments:

Hilary said...

Thanks, Ash. That's what we like to see -- tons of pictures of Marshall!!! It's easy to see why you love him so much... Good luck with shots tomorrow -- remember, distraction is the best way to go!!

Emily said...

He is so adorable

Anonymous said...

Great pictures of my sweet little guy - technically your little guy - buy you do share - right?