I have had a few requests to post pictures of my apartment. I am sorry that it has taken me so long. Here they are:
The first two are of Marshall's bedroom.

This one is kind of out of place in the picture lineup, but this is a picture of our front room taken from the dining room. If you go right in this picture there is a door to go out front. If you turn right there is a door to take you to the bedrooms. Straight out leads you to our little backyard.
These two are pictures of our bedroom.

A picture of the guest bathroom. We call it Marshall's bathroom. Sorry, there isn't a picture of our bathroom.
And here is our kitchen- I've stuck with the apple red theme.
Dining Room/Piano Room/added on front room: :)
More pictures of the beloved one coming soon!
The first two are of Marshall's bedroom.


3 comments:
Although these are beautiful pictures of their cute little apartment, I highly recommend everyone go visit to see the place for themselves!! In addition to seeing the apartment, you'll have great company, enjoy great weather, and have I ever told you how good of cooks Ash and Derek are??
I already like your apartment - lots of sunshine and it even comes with a piano player.:) Where is Marshall's lamp?
Mom,
That picture was taken before you came. Marshall's lamp is sitting quite happily next to Marshall's crib. The panda is in his crib for him to look at. :)
Post a Comment