I have been trying to get Marshall's laugh on video forever! It is adorable!!! I still haven't captured it, but here is his adorable smile! :)
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Happy Fella
I have been trying to get Marshall's laugh on video forever! It is adorable!!! I still haven't captured it, but here is his adorable smile! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Sure enough, his smile is adorable.:) Is his hair getting lighter? as yours is getting darker. I wonder if there is some significence in that
Here's a funny for you: When I was watching this video, I could hear the music from Polly Pockets. The music started right when the video did, so I thought you guys were listening to it when you were recording. I was so confused that you would be listening to Polly Pocket. Then I realized Brynne had been on pollypocket.com in another window. The music had started the same time as your video because the speakers had been off and I had to turn them on. Pretty funny! Cute Marshall!
I noticed you tried to get him to laugh without saying much of anything. What is it about hearing our own voice on video that makes us want to stay off of it???
He sure is a cutie. And his hair looks lighter to me, too.
Post a Comment