(explanations are before pictures- I know I do it wrong!:)
Marshall gets cuter and cuter every day! Here he is after a bath!
One of my best friends, Heidi Parker came to visit. I met her on my mission. She and her family lived in my last area, Binghamton. We adopted each other and it was awesome to see her again!!! Here she is with my nieces. Brynne is shy but warmed right up to Heidi which shows even more just how wonderful Heidi is!

Hil, Lee, and the girls came to visit and to go to Disneyland!!! Here they are at the nearby Arboretum.

Marshall got to see Disneyland for the first time. He was so dang cute the whole time. Can't wait til he is old enough to really appreciate it! Too bad I got lost leaving to pick up Derek. You are all wondering how it is possible (especially all you from Cali) and I admit it is embarrassing! But it happened and my friend Jessica Barney helped me out! If you ever want to know anything or need help with anything, chances are great (super great) Jessica will come through. She even knows more about baseball than Derek!!!

And, finally, and most boring- I colored my hair. Most pleasantly my hair darkened even more with pregnancy, but those blasted greys were popping out so I went a shade darker. :)
and what did you do this week?
Marshall gets cuter and cuter every day! Here he is after a bath!
One of my best friends, Heidi Parker came to visit. I met her on my mission. She and her family lived in my last area, Binghamton. We adopted each other and it was awesome to see her again!!! Here she is with my nieces. Brynne is shy but warmed right up to Heidi which shows even more just how wonderful Heidi is!
Hil, Lee, and the girls came to visit and to go to Disneyland!!! Here they are at the nearby Arboretum.
Marshall got to see Disneyland for the first time. He was so dang cute the whole time. Can't wait til he is old enough to really appreciate it! Too bad I got lost leaving to pick up Derek. You are all wondering how it is possible (especially all you from Cali) and I admit it is embarrassing! But it happened and my friend Jessica Barney helped me out! If you ever want to know anything or need help with anything, chances are great (super great) Jessica will come through. She even knows more about baseball than Derek!!!
And, finally, and most boring- I colored my hair. Most pleasantly my hair darkened even more with pregnancy, but those blasted greys were popping out so I went a shade darker. :)

8 comments:
I'm probably not the first person to say this but that's funny your friend's name is Heidi Parker, since you we have a sister named Heidi and a brother named Parker.
Marshall is so cute. Can't wait to meet him. I'm sad it'll probably be a while yet.
Cute hair!
I am not even thinking about my week - yours sounds so much better. I can't quite figure out how Marshall keeps getting cuter and cuter - he must be an exceptional child. Sorry about the gray - I feel personally responsible for it - but then it wasn't on purpose. :)
That picture of Marshall and Derek is awesome! My week was lonely, so thanks for sending Hilary back to me. :)
Love the new hair color and I just loved spending time with you guys at christmas! Can't wait till the next time we all get to be together. Take care and keep posting...i'll try to anyways hehe
I hadn't realized until I looked at this post how much you and Hilary look alike. Especially with the same hair cut and wearing the same color shirt. I had to double check to see that it was Hilary with Lee and the girls and not you.
He IS getting cuter and cuter everyday! Glad that you brought him to Disneyland! Looked like it was fun!
Ashley I like that you do the explanations before the pictures. It's easier for me to follow!
Cute hair, I knew something was different the other day I just couldn't figure it out!
How did I miss that you had served a mission? Where did you go?
Post a Comment