CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving and Christmas

Here are some pictures of Marshall's first Thanksgiving and preparations for Christmas! For Thanksgiving we went over to the Nevilles and along with the Sheltons had a potluck of sorts. Turned out very yummy and fun! Amongst the delicous food we watched football, played games, and enjoyed Marshall and all his cuteness!This bib was a great gift from Grandma and Grandpa Walton!! Thanks!


The Nevilles, Sheltons, and Waltons!


Marshall did the honor of putting up the star!


In his first Christmas outfit!

And in the end we were all tuckered out!

5 comments:

Mom said...

I'm missing that cutie. I'm glad you remembered to put the bib on Marshall. Can't wait to see you.

Anonymous said...

Marshall is still so cute. I can hardly wait to see you guys. Maybe we can save our star so he can put it on the tree.

Jenna said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Brandi said...

Hey! I love seeing all the pictures of Marshall! I really need to stop by sometime and see you guys! He sure is cute! I am so happy for you guys!

Emily said...

Absolutely adorable! He looks so much like you guys!