Here are some more pictures- we have lots! The first one is Marshall getting his foot soaked. The poor kid has had jaundice, thrush, and now an ingrown toenail on his big toe! The soaking has really seemed to help! We call it his spa treatment!

Here is another picture of my sweet sweet boy. He really loves tummy time on Daddy's stomach.

And here is a picture of me and Marshall. This one is for Grandma Marshall who thinks I don't put enough pictures of myself on the blog. I just happen to think that Marshall and Derek are much much cuter! :)
2 comments:
Ut-oh. I'm going to assume that his ingrown toenail is not from the trim I gave him the day he was born. Poor kid. Now we'll just hope the little guy doesn't grow up thinking spa treatments are part of life! :)
By the way...love the pics!!
How's the little guy doing? My second had Jaundice for several weeks after she was born...she even had to be under the lights at home! No fun!
Post a Comment