CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Like Father like son... (and a new piano!)


So, we got a new piano!! Our neighbor was giving it away for free and we were the lucky recipients! It is an older upright and in quite good condition. It is a little out of tune so my friend Aubrey tells me. Good thing too or I might not have known. :) Derek has already been serenading us. Ahhh.. it is so nice to have beauitful music in our home. It invites the spirit like nothing else can.

More pics of the family in front of our apartment.

I had to add in one of Marshall and his Mama!

Doesn't this face just say, "Hey, whats going on guys?" Or maybe its, "Hey, where we going guys?"

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I loved Marshall's little outfit. So fun. Your mother-in-law is a doll. Honestly she is so beautiful. That is fun that she could be with you. Too bad she has to leave tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

The tie is too cute - not manly either but true. Where in your apartment did you put the piano - I can't tell from the picture? You actually look cuter than the tie.

Trenda said...

Ohh, they look so much alike, already! Oh, and I love your hair!

Jenna said...

I like your hair too! I'm impressed with the ties...maybe I'll try that sometime...