CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

A few more pics of the boy who brightens my day!

We are enjoying this time with Grandma Walton and finding lots of time to take pictures of our cute boy!
Both of the guys that brighten my day! We'll have to get Marshall some piano lessons, but for now he is content to listen to his Daddy!

My boy in blue!

He was so alert last night looking all around. We rented a movie but missed a lot of it because he is WAY more entertaining!

We loved this shot! It's his innocent "what's going on guys?" face.

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Cute pictures! Your little boy is so adorable! I can't wait to hold him and my own child at the same time. Hey Ashley check out my blog cause you've been Tagged!

Trenda said...

He is getting so big and cuter and cuter! I hope you are feeling better and that things are going well for you . . . souns like they are!

Michelle said...

Ashley, he is SO CUTE!!!! I hope you know I really want to come by and see him, but Dylan has been sick of and on the past few weeks and I won't risk spreading what he has to your family. I hope Derek told you I called a few weeks ago. I'm so excited to see him, I can't believe it's already been this long and I haven't come by. SO SORRY!!!! Oh, and I found your blog from Aubrey's. Check ours out if you want... www.mblarson.blogspot.com