CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 11, 2007



Marshall and Grandma Walton are having a fun Sunday becoming acquainted. Marshall is so excited to meet his new Grandma and to have her play with him for a week!

2 comments:

Weston & Jennie said...

Hi Ashley, I didn't know that you had a blog until I saw it on Trenda's. I am glad because I didn't get the chance to see Marshall before we left. He is so cute. I hope that you are doing well and that you are adjusting to live with a little one. You made it through your first round of finals. Congrats! This is Jennie Barney by the way. Take care.

Holly said...

I think it's time for you guys to post a new video. I'm getting kind of bored watching the same ones over and over again (but Megan sure isn't tired of them yet!). She's actually figured out if she pushes the spacebar the video usually plays again so she can watch it over and over by herself. A little while ago she went into the bedroom by herself and shut the door. When I went and listened by the door a minute later she was of course watching one of the videos over and over again...thanks for being our new babysitter Marshall!