Hello everyone! I love the blogging world! It helps me keep in touch with people and also show off my beautiful boy. Here are some pictures I consider classic. I don't understand how anyone near him doesn't want to just pick him up and kiss him! I find him irresistable myself. This is true for Derek and both his Grandmas so far too!
Thursday, November 15, 2007
pics of Marshall and my new haircut!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
He has so much hair! He is a cute little guy. I really like your hair to. It always makes you feel so much better when you have a change.
Cute Ashley! I love it even more now that it's not pulled back! You're brave to go so short! I don't think I can do it...
I love the haircut! Someday I'm going to get brave and have someone give me a desiner cut...but for now, long and layered will have to do...
Dido on the cute new hairdo. I've been wanting to cut my hair but haven't since Megan has such an odd attachment to it!
Cute haircut! You look great with short hair!
Agree that the short hair looks great. I always want to try it but think it will make my face look fat ... as if it needs any help! ;)
Post a Comment