CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 5, 2007

my fav fam pic

I have been trying to make this picture our main picture on the blog but it won't upload! Very frustrating-anyway it is my favorite. Of course we wish Marshall's head was tilted more toward the camera! The flowers behind us are very common around the area. They are Derek's favorite and turns out they are Mom's too (as of Monday when she got here). I can't believe he is already a week and a half old!! Time is already going by so fast! But we sure are cherishing every moment.
Mom has been heaven sent. I don't know what I would do without her. Lack of sleep has caught up with me and even though I am feeling better not being pregnant, I still can't do all the things I want to. I have to keep taking blasted naps! Mom has kept up on the dishes and cleans and changes his diaper and keeps me company! Thanks Mom- I love you!
We hope all of you are enjoying these pictures. We can't seem to take enough. He is our 24 hour main attraction! :)

1 comments:

Hilary said...

Very nice picture!

Talk to Denise about the picture problem. She has recently discovered all sorts of stuff about putting pictures on the blog the way she wants. She's always a good resource (but won't be back from Washington until Sunday the 11th).

I say you take one of the three of you super close up on your faces -- like hold him up higher towards your faces and zoom in even more. That would be cute too!