CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Family Pictures

Hello everyone! Look at our sweet boy wearing his little church outfit! Derek is actually the only one that went to church today, but we thought it would be fun to take a few fam pictures. It is really weird not being pregnant- I must admit I love it! The best part is our little buddy that eats, sleeps, poops, and provides us a little piece of heaven! We love him so much- he makes us happier and more complete than ever before.

2 comments:

Hilary said...

That is one cute boy!! And what a beautiful family! (Can I use that word when the majority of the family is male?) And hey--lookin' good Ash! :)

Jenna said...

So good to see that you're still loving that cute baby of yours! Your family is so adorable...keep up the good work!