I am LOVING owning a house. I love the house, the location, the surroundings, the people, and on and on. (pictures to come) But I really did love our Spanish Fork rental too. Most of all the back yard. It had a large concrete area for bike riding and a large grass area perfect for reading books and playing in the sun.
We met some good buddies in Spanish Fork too. Here is one cute friend, Forrest. This was at the start of the warm weather and the kids were ecstatic to play in the sprinklers.
Reading books on a blanket in the grass was one of our favorite things to do, especially on Sunday.
And I did get some pics of Jessica's kids- hurray! Jessica is one of my best buds from childhood and we have stayed in touch and even have kids around the same ages. This is what I got when I asked Marshall and Beau to smile for the camera. Sillies.
This was Elise and Brock's favorite thing to do that day. :)
And here are the kids eating lunch on the picnic table that Derek's parents gave us. Have loved having this table for all of our eating outside enjoyment!
The backyard also provided a happy place for an egg hunt. They were SO CUTE scouting the yard for eggs. Marshall was especially helpful getting eggs for him and then trying to give Elise "hints" for her eggs. Yes, I color coded them. They are already to the age when they fight over who has more and so forth. Look at those cheesy grins. LOVE THEM!
We miss you Spanish Fork and Spanish Fork house backyard but I can't say we feel bad about what you have been replaced with- a view of the Payson temple. :) :)







0 comments:
Post a Comment