CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Our House!

We are happy homeowners!  I remember a little over 9 years ago, sitting on my cousins couch talking to him and Derek about optometry school.  My cousin and his wife went through optometry school a few years before.  They knew that Derek was planning on going and the long road ahead.  I thought, "Wow, first I am going on a mission, then we have to finish bachelors degrees, then we are off to optometry school...we will never be done, we will never have a job and a house..."  blah blah blah!  A little patience (or a lot) and some hard work have yielded one awesome journey.  We have learned a TON- we've graduated with bachelors degrees, Derek has his OD, we have 3 AMAZING children and now our very own home (or should I say mortgage haha).  Seriously, so loving this experience!
I love decorating!  It is coming slowly but coming.  I will add more pictures as rooms get done.  We are almost done with Elise's room and I am loving the way it turned out.  Anyway, here are a few pics!  Enjoy!

The front of our new house:


The view from our back porch: that is the new Payson Temple under construction:

The people who lived here before us had a clock like this and I jokingly said, "Do you think they will leave that for us?"  Our Realtor said that if we bought this house she would buy me one and she did!  Love it!

Our front living room as you walk in...

to give more perspective of the front space..

one of my new pieces of furniture!  There is no closet in our front entryway and this compliments the space well.  Love it!

The kitchen and a good looking guy..

Upstairs there are four bedrooms and off of the kitchen is the family room.  The basement downstairs is unfinished for now.  More pics to come.  Hope you are happy Lindsey K!

And the best decoration or the best thing about the house are these 3 beauties...mmmm kissable aren't they??

1 comments:

wyomingmom said...

So glad I got to see your house. I love it - especially the three kissables.