CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Mother's Day

For Mother's day we went to Riverton to see Grandma and Grandpa Walton. Ryan and Sandy came and so did Bryant and Heidi. We got to meet Henry for the first time!  We love going there!  The kids get spoiled with love, attention, and treats.  I didn't get a lot of pictures (as usual) but I did get some really cute ones.  
Grandma Walton has one room downstairs all set up as a play room for the grand kids.  Of course they love to lay on the bed and watch movies.  I had to take this picture of them (totally engrossed in their movie) and snuggling.  This is also where Derek and I slept and unfortunately I got to know this bed real well this trip.  Blasted flu.  I didn't even get to talk to Parker.

Our kids and Ryan and Sandy's kids get along really well.  Its so fun to watch them.  The girls were taking such good care of their little brothers. 
 The boys don't look too excited to get their pictures taken but aren't they adorable?  They will be good buddies!  Only 3 months apart!

Mom Walton also hosted a NORWEX party (I LOVE NORWEX!) and I had a few friends come over too.  It was SOOOO GOOOD to see my RIverton friends.  I have missed them!!!!!!!  I wish I would have gotten more pictures of our buddies.  I am glad that I got this one with Delina and her sweet baby Luke.  Our babies were due almost the exact same day.

I didn't get a picture of this either- but I really love the Mother's Day gift we gave Mom Walton this year.  A lady in our Spanish Fork ward has a missionary in the exact same mission as Parker.  Every week she wears a necklace she had specially made of the Portugal Flag.  Her husband wears a Portugal tie tack every week. So, I had a necklace made for Mom Walton and bought a tie tack for Dad Walton as an early Father's Day gift.  I really wish I could have celebrated more with Mom Walton on this special day instead of lying in bed but overall such a fun trip!  

0 comments: