CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 23, 2013

April visitors

We actually had a lot of visitors in April but I only got a picture of a few of those visitors.  Picture taking has become less and less even though I promised myself I wouldn't do that.  When Marshall was a baby I took an average of 5 pictures a day haha.  Anyway, April brought the Gibsons, my Parents, my friend Lindsey and her family, and my friend Jessica and her boys.  A happy April I'd say.

Scott Gibson is one of Derek's high school buddies.  They have always kept in touch.  We only see him once every couple years but when we do they are still as close.  Our kids LOVED him!  It might be because he read books to them, listened to their silliness, and gave them M&Ms haha.  
 We took Scott on a hike with us up Spanish Fork Canyon (if you can call it a hike- kids didn't last long and ahem neither did the adults).  There is a cute little park and pond.  The kids were troopers but we ended up all taking turns carrying the Lisey Lou.
Elise had quite a cute ism when Scott was visiting.  It went like this:
Elise: "Scott is not a punk!"
Derek: "Oh, what is he?"
Elise: "He's a Shirtsy!"
Derek: "Whats a Shirtsy?"
Elise: "Its a Jabaduhut!" (Can you tell what Marshall has been into lately?)
Derek: "Jaba the hut?"
Elise: "Yeah!" 
 Here is a scene that is quite common when Grandma and Grandpa come to visit:
 I am so happy to share my cute kids and to have people in their lives that see that cuteness and love them. Makes me one happy gal to have the people in my life that I do. :)

0 comments: