Derek and I get so many conflicting opinions as to who Marshall looks like. Here are a couple of pictures to compare and tell us what you think.
Here is our sweet son:
Here is Derek's baby picture at a few months old:
A small one of Derek at one day old:
Derek and Marshall:

Ashley and Marshall:
I wanted to post one of me as baby, but the picture I have scanned too small! :) What do you all think?
Next post I will tell you what we think ;)
Here is our sweet son:
A small one of Derek at one day old:
Derek and Marshall:Ashley and Marshall:
Next post I will tell you what we think ;)

9 comments:
A perfect combination!
He has a touch of Walton in him, but Ashley I think he looks the most like you. Cute baby!
I studied things very carefully and think the forehead could be both but you are the eyes down. But actually he mostly looks like his own sweet self - intelligent, handsome, charming, spiritual.
I think he looks most like you, Ashley...but I can see some of Derek, too....it's amazing how things mix!
I think people say they look like whoever they know best. I've had different people insist that Zachary looks just like me, and others who say he looks like Paul. ("Slap a goattee on him for Halloween and he'll look just like Paul!")
Fortunately they really are a mix so they get to be their own people. Those baby pics do look a lot alike, but from the photos of you now I think he looks more like you. (Or is it just that I know you better? :)
It's a toss up... looks very close to both of you. I'm going to say 51% Derek though. That's my final answer.
okay seriously...everyone who has access to tilly's latest book, turn and look at ann marie as a baby on page 47 (bottom right corner)....it is a DEAD RINGER for marshall. dead ringer. :) so i vote ashley. :) sorry derek. :)
I vote for...Me! He looks just like me! :) Okay, so maybe not. He just looks like a cute, cute baby boy! And one that loves being held up by his Momma and Pappa! I miss him..... :( Give him a kiss from Aunt Hilary!
I think he looks like you when he is with you and like Derek when he is with him. My girls are the same way. When we are all together though, they look like Weston.
Post a Comment