
So, I just looked at the calendar and noticed that tomorrow is my brother Brandon's Birthday. It is too late to send a card so I thought I would pay him tribute on my blog. There are a lot of things that impress me about my brother. I will just name a few.
- He is really funny and charismatic. People really enjoy being around him.
- He is very smart! He builds things from scratch and likes to talk about complex topics and concrete.
- He seems to me a wonderful father. His kids love him and I sure enjoy watching my manly brother cooing at his new little daughter and playing trains with his son.
- He is good-looking. Well, of course- he is related to me. :) We get are great looks from our beautiful mother.
- He has always been there for me spiritually, as a mentor, and as a big brother who just wants his "baby sister" to be happy.

2 comments:
Very cute. I noticed on one of your previous posts that you showed a picture of you and your siblings. I was dying because you all look so much alike. Me and my siblings hardly look related. I hated it growing up because people always thought my brother was my boyfriend.
Hello! You forgot to mention his balloon-art abilities. I've never seen such a cool balloon motorcycle as what Brandon can make ...
Post a Comment