CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 11, 2008

WYOMING/UTAH (NOT HOT CALIFORNIA!)

This past week I went to Utah for my Grandmother Ross' funeral. I also got to spend a few days with my sister Hilary and in Rawlins, Wyoming with my parents. THERE WAS A TON OF SNOW! Here are a few of the pictures I took.
This is the movie theater in Rawlins- tons of snow!A stop sign in Rawlins, Wyoming- and yes more snow!!! (Lest you think that this picture was just of the stop sign :))
Marshall meeting his Great Grandma Tilly (My Mom's Mom).
Hilary and her girls reading the scriptures before bed.

I wish I would have gotten more pictures of family at the funeral. Here is a picture of my Aunt Jenie (holding Marshall) and my Great Aunt Carma (she is my Grandpa Ross' sister).
Grandma and Grandpa Ross hanging out with Marshall Man.
Meeting one of my best friends, Lindsey Wilhelm.
Grandma and Grandpa Ross with their babies. :)
My Dad swimming with Marshall at the pool in Rawlins. I swam all growing up and this pool holds so many memories for me! It was fun to look up at the record board and still see my name in the 100 freestyle!
I feel so blessed to have been able to go on this little trip. It was important for me to be there for my Grandmother's funeral and I really enjoyed being with my family. Thanks everyone who helped me get there and took care of me and little buddy. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My baby is definitely cuter than Dale's. He doesn't purr though, but he does laugh and giggle and talk. :)

Hilary said...

The one with Mom & Dad's babies cracked me up too! That is hilarious!! I suddenly have a vision of Marshall as Hercules and having a great time with Dina. Funny thoughts... :)

We LOVED having you here! Can't wait to see you again. I wonder how often we can keep coming up with excuses to see you every month...

Leslie said...

I love how much you love Marshall. It makes me smile! Happy V day to you too!

Brown Family said...

Oh, the memories. Thanks for the movie theater picture. I've only been to Rawlins once, and Lindsey got us into the theater to watch a sold out movie (Star Wars, Hil?) and put us in a theater alone to watch the Mummy ...

We're feeling the snow here today!!! Happy v-day!