Monday, February 18, 2008
Busy Week - just the way I like it!
I started out my week (last week) returning home from my Grandmother's funeral with my mom and dad in-laws! We had a lot of fun with them. We went to Hollywood and visited the Guinness Record Museum as well as the Wax museum. And the picture below shows us at the Chinese Theater. They took us out to dinner and lunch too. The best thing we did was play games - lots of games. In case you didn't know- I love to play games.
They came with us to our ward party - a Valentines Day Bash. Mom Walton and I were chosen to play on different teams for family feud. Her team won. :)
Continuing on in the week... I made Derek's favorite meal for Valentine's day, homemade pizza. I also made chocolate strawberries. You can't tell here but I even got heart shaped plates. So cheesy- I love it!!! Something else I love is that Marshall is also at the table (on the other side of the cranberry juice in his car seat). Who knew last Valentine's Day that I would be sharing this Valentine's Day with TWO awesome guys!
And to end the week (and actually start this one) I went shopping with a friend to buy clothes because I don't have any. :) Well, I have a few but those blasted pregnancy pounds don't want to come off so I caved and bought some larger sizes. My favorite purchase was not on something for me but for the precious one. This hat:
Of course there were other things to fill up my week- like when we went to Disneyland. :) But who is bragging? I AM! I am loving California!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
OOOhhhh! He's so cute! Sounds like you had fun with Jeri and Scott. Don't worry about those post-pregnancy pounds. I'm still working on it too, and my little one is older than yours!
Post-pregnancy pounds? I don't know what you're talking about. Mine were all here before I had a baby ... :S
Can't wait to do the tourist thing in Cali, too. Too bad June isn't sooner!
I kept wondering what ride in Disneyland was Chinese. I must learn to read and not just look at pictures. Glad you had a fun visit and Valentine's Day and adorable Marshall.
P.S. Ashley - You've been tagged on my "Me from A-Z" post.
Post a Comment