Today is Derek's dad's birthday! We wish we could be there to celebrate with ya! We called to wish Grandpa a Happy Birthday and Marshall gave him a few coos. The best was him smiling with Daddy- too bad the camera isn't fast enough! But here is Marshall "talking" to Grandpa.
We LOVE this picture. I was in the other room getting read to go out with my in-laws and Derek when I hear this loud and continuous laughter. I come out to find this:
Marshall spit up all over Grandpa. It was more funny than anything and Grandpa is so good-natured-he laughed the hardest! Marshall Man loves you Grandpa! Happy Birthday!
Marshall spit up all over Grandpa. It was more funny than anything and Grandpa is so good-natured-he laughed the hardest! Marshall Man loves you Grandpa! Happy Birthday!
1 comments:
Way to go Grandpa Walton! Aren't grandkids the best.
Post a Comment