CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Ashley's 411

Sandy tagged me a couple months ago and I am finally getting around to responding. Here are six things about me that are unique or stand out. This might just be a blog with a lot of information about me that you didn’t want to know. :)

#1- I have a BLUE personality based on the color code book by Taylor Hartman. If you know this book, then this makes a lot of sense. Here are some words that describe me (according to Dr. Hartman :)) emotional, committed, loyal, perfectionist, nurturing, worry and guilt prone, sincere, etc. I have the book and it is a lot of fun to take the test if any of you are interested in knowing your color combination.


#2- I recently discovered that I love to cook and bake. I majored in Dietetics and yet I never found a love or complete understanding of the art of cooking and baking. Derek cooked a lot when we were first married and at the beginning of my pregnancy (cuz I was sick and because he is fabulous at it) but now I do a lot of cooking. I love allrecipes.com. I enjoy trying out new things and finding recipes that I think Derek will love. Disclaimer: This does not mean I am great at cooking or that the food tastes good- but I do like trying!

#3- I am a germ freak. I am very conscious about what I've touched and where things have been. I'll just leave this one at that.

#4- I love sports. I have discovered that I am one of the few women who will sit down and watch a whole game with my husband and sometimes even initiate it! Like during the World Series when Derek should have been studying. :) Thank goodness he did well anyway! I think my love for sports is from being my Dad’s “second son” and Derek’s wife.

#5- I find myself in the outdoors. I grew up in Wyoming and its in my blood. My favorite spot is the Wind River Mountains. I have gone backpacking since I was 8 and camping even longer. I love to Fly Fish and very often out-fish the man who taught me how, my Dad! There is nothing more serene to me than the trees, meadows, and flowers of the mountains.

#6- Organizing is a must for me! Perhaps one cannot tell that I like things to be in order by looking at my house but I definitely feel a need to have everything in its rightful place. I'm always happier when the dishes are done and when things are put away. I am a bit of a perfectionist in this way!

Hope I didn't embarrass myself too much! I wasn't going to respond to the tag but I think it is fun to learn random things about people. So, tag you are it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have many things in common but organizing isn't one of them - sad for me. Actually I love to have them organized but seem to always be organizing and never getting done. I claim to be from Wyoming but you actually are - how delightful.

Jessica said...

It is fun to learn these things about you.