
So, while choosing the photos for this post I noticed that ALL of the pictures I took everyone is wearing their jammies. I thought, wow I must have just gotten my camera out in the morning and at night. Not so folks. I think we got dressed to go to the store and maybe a few other places- like church! Yes, we definitely dressed up for church but other than that we must have just had fun being comfortable and cozy at the Ross home. Saying that, I choose carefully which pictures to post. In other words, I posted the pics that I thought I would get the least amount of negative response about. You're welcome Mom and Dad. You're welcome me. Sorry Linz and Hil. Still love me, K? :)Poor Melissa, Lisey loves touching her.

Marshall wakes up early to play. Lindsey was sleeping in (as much as is possible with my excited Marsh running around). Marshall decided it would be a good idea to let Lindsey sleep with Buzz. Very sweet. Linz, I wish I looked that good while I sleep.

My kiddos are even wearing jammies in these outdoor pics-


Lies! All lies (or just some)! I did find one picture of Marshall and Hilary NOT in their jammies!

1 comments:
oh, so cute, I'm glad I live close to these kiddos. Or, I'm glad they live close to me.
Post a Comment