When asked what I thought I was having? Another boy.
When asked what I would dress my baby girl in? Anything but pink.
When asked if I would have fun dressing her up, doing her hair, making her bows and dresses? No, I don't think I will be very frilly with her.
When asked if I would buy her dolls and tea party accessories? No. I think I will stick with a baseball glove and building blocks
What you all are saying right now: HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!
I know I know!! I love having a girl!! I love dressing her up (and even in pink!). I love making dresses and am excited to get into bows. And yes, she has many dolls but I am happy to say that she does love playing with her brothers blocks, cars and trains better. What is not to love about this precious thang?
I love dressing her up-

I love her tongue!





3 comments:
She is too cute!! Sad I didn't get to see you this summer. By the way Trav showed me a pic of Elise's room and it is darling.
I do too!!!! I love your girl! I had no idea her hair was curly, though?! I don't know if I just missed it or if it has gotten curly since I last saw her, but so cute! Man I can't wait to see her and the rest of you again soon!!!!
I am laughing. So glad you are enjoying your baby girl - but how could you not when she is Liesie? She does look exactly like me on her bad hair day. I love it.
Post a Comment