I cannot take credit. Our super awesome neighbors and renters, the "Sister Pedens" as Marshall calls them, have been sharing their garden with us andI. LOVE. IT.
Having fresh produce is gold. Pulling weeds and watering is rewarding. Pulling carrots with an excited 3 (but soon to be 4!) year old is a fabulous teaching tool and past time. Plus, for some reason he is more willing to eat vegetables from the garden verses vegetables from the store! We are big veggie eaters with our diet and I am so thankful!
The "Sister Pedens" are going to let me help clean up the garden in the spring as well as plant a new one. I am so stoked! Sister Peden has already given me several tips on gardening. The true test will be when we actually have our very own and how well it does. For now I am quite content to borrow the neighbors bounteous goodness. :)
1 comments:
How fun - and Marshall will even eat them. Double fun. I think living in a growing zone (some people might not think that Wyoming is a growning zone but compared to Rawlins ...) is triple fun.
Post a Comment