CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

California Dreamin'

We woke up to snow last week and I had the Christmas song, "Let it Snow" in my head all day. By the 10th round of, "Oh the weather outside is frightful but the fire is so delightful" I decided to change it to, "Oh the weather outside is frightful and I am not happy about it!" Yes, I am still a Wyoming girl, at least I still claim it, but I am just not used to this cold stuff. Poor Marshall. He isn't either. He keeps telling me he loves California and wants to move back so he won't be cold anymore. Sad. Sad because he isn't loving Wyoming like we want him to. I think a few rounds of sledding, a couple snowmen and snow angels, and beautiful snow-capped mountains ought to do the trick! We are doing our best not to hide from the weather and even braved a local football game (we won't mention how long we lasted :)).

1 comments:

GramaKat said...

Thanks for keeping your blog updated so I can spend a nice quiet Sunday looking at pictures of my adorable great grandchildren and their awesome parents. Love the umbrella pictures. Love you!