We decked out in red and white. Some people think we were rootin' for Riverton but it was really for Rawlins. SHHHHHHHHHHHH! :) I love you Coach Ross!!
Wednesday, October 12, 2011
Visiting Coach Ross
Swimming is one of my all-time favorite sports. Some people think its boring. I'm not one of those people. And making it all the more fun is when you know some of the swimmers or the coach. My Dad was my coach growing up. Us kids felt like we lived at the pool. We were there for work (4 out of 5 were lifeguards), swim meets, swim practice, or just visiting Coach Ross. My Dad retired after I graduated and I thought he would be done but they talked him into coming back for a few more seasons! I have wanted to go see him and his swim team for a long time. And now, living in Riverton, I have been able to- twice! Here we are at the Riverton Invitational:
We decked out in red and white. Some people think we were rootin' for Riverton but it was really for Rawlins. SHHHHHHHHHHHH! :) I love you Coach Ross!!
We decked out in red and white. Some people think we were rootin' for Riverton but it was really for Rawlins. SHHHHHHHHHHHH! :) I love you Coach Ross!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
That is such a great picture. Dad really enjoyed seeing your family at the swim meets. He said he really enjoyed see Leesie walk around and so did the entire crowd!
Post a Comment