CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Seriously 3!?

I can't believe my baby boy is 3!! Happy Birthday to my sweet son (on the 26th). We are all joking that now that he is officially out of the terrible (I mean terrific) 2's we can expect him to be all sweetness and no naughtiness! He truly is a loving and sweet boy and he makes every day at our house a party! We love you Marshall!

The day of, Derek had to work at clinic all day so I took the kiddos to Disneyland. We had fun talking to Crush, riding Monster'c Inc and Buzz Lightyear and Marshall even got to pick out a new stuffed animal, his favorite, Squirt from Finding Nemo.



He was a super lucky boy this year because Grandma and Grandpa Walton came for his very special day and made that one day a week! We started off going to the pumpkin patch down the road. He got to ride this tractor (his shirt is off because he has a fetish with being wet and took it off after spilling water but looks fitting for the pictures :)), go down a fun slide, pet animals, and go through a hay maze. All this with admirers looking on (Grandparents, parents, and sister).



G&G Walton took him shopping for his Birthday and he got some cars from his favorite movie CARS- this was probably his highlight of the trip.


His Birthday party was on Friday night. The poor kiddo was sick but some of our friends braved the germs and came to celebrate with us- THANK YOU! And to the rest of you we understand and missed you! I made him a Thomas the Train cake and with the help of in-laws and Derek we pulled together a fun party for the little- but not so little- guy! He had a blast! Marshall loves his friends, family, presents, and sweets. I think it was a success-






We also went to this fun theme park- ADVENTURE LAND. Definitely built for small children but we had fun watching Marshall. This week really has been ALL about Marshall. He loved it and we loved watching him love it!




The last day was the Halloween fun. We dressed up and went to the ward party. Those pictures to come...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun week! I love the cake and you even made a neat track. But my favorite is the Halloween costumes - my gosh - they are darling.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Mom. Love the b-day stuff but their costumes are precious. I do love the picture where Marshall is staring at his cake in a longingly, lovingly way. Does Mom know Marshall thinks I gave him the presents that she sent?

The Shelton Family said...

hilarious! For some reason I thought you were annoucing that you were pregnant again....maybe not funny! The kids our growing up so fast. Miss you guys.

Brown Family said...

Great cake, Ash!

Jeri said...

We had a fun time with you guys, we miss you. The cake was so great. The costumes was awesome. Love ya

ZiggyandFamily said...

What an adorable cake for adorable Marshall!! Nothing like having grandparents around for a special day!!

Holly said...

Super cute cake! Love all the pics!

Fortune Cookies said...

Awesome cake!! And they look so cute together in their coordinating costumes. :)