


And then for the party Jeri and I dressed as flowers and Derek and Scott dressed as Bee Keepers. It was fun to put these costumes together and I am glad they worked out- you never know when you try to sew an image you have in your head. Marshall's little friend (the ladybug) found her way into this picture and is just too cute to crop out!


Doesn't really go with my Halloween-post theme, but a dang-cute picture that I had to share- totally candid. I am so glad I caught this moment!

6 comments:
You are so right. These are way cute pictures. I love the costumes. So excited to see those kiddos soon and you and Derek of course!
Whoa! You'd better lay off those flower hats, you and Jerry were attracting some bats in the second to last picture! I also love that last picture, good job. I love your little bees and was glad you could share that fun experience. Oh, and thanks for finally posting!
Your family is beautiful and adorable!! Love the costume idea!! You are so talented!!
I love that picture of grandma and grandpa with the baby
I also love that Grandma/Grandpa and Elise picture, and I love the cute costumes, too. What a fun, happy family.
I'm waiting for new pictures.
Post a Comment