My Mom sent me some clothes that my siblings and I wore when we were babies. These pink jammies were mine and I just LOVED that Elise could wear them. I am so glad my Mom saved them!

More cute jammies to show off- these were our absolute favorite pajamas that Elise wears. They came from cousin Annie. They are Christmas-ish pajamas but Elise had outgrown them by November. We really got good use out of them!

This picture should be the poster for the song, "I'm so glad when Daddy comes home!"

Marshall loves his little sister and sometimes a little too much. We are always telling him to be gentle. It gets frustrating to have to be constantly telling him this and he finally got his comeuppance- she spit up all over his face!

A cute pic of the little cheeseball holding his little sister. She loves him most of the time and tolerates him the other times.

0 comments:
Post a Comment