CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Hil's family visit

So I am a very lucky girl. My sister Hilary has come to visit me three times in two months. I think she is drawn here by my delicious children. This time she brought her family. I just love her two daughters and it is always fun to see Lee (he is a serious crack-up, so funny!). We had to do D-land, of course, and we also got in some beach time. Marshall LOVED playing with his cousins and still asks for them to come back. Soon we will only be an hour away!

Marshall and I on small world-


Marshall and Brynne on Casey Junior-


Morgan and her Fairy God Mother-


Disneyland is going to hate me for this next picture. Yes- the happiest place on earth has spiders! We saw this HUGE little guy from the tree house in Adventureland. When we were oohing and awing over this 8 legged-creature Marshall took off and we didn't find him for a good minute (long minute I assure you).


One night Derek made Elise look like a little green ninja-


Here are some beach pictures-
Elise protected from the sun by our broken umbrella (:() and beach chairs-


Burying Uncle Lee_


Being ADORABLE-


Thanks for coming Roberts Family- we love ya!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are definitely some pictures here that will go on the family calender! How awesome, looks like a blast.

ZiggyandFamily said...

It is wonderful when family can get together!! Glad everyone had a good time!!