When I was pregnant with Elise I was NEVER caught up on my blog. I would do a post and then want to wait a while before doing another and a while turned into weeks and even months. So, I have done 3 posts tonight because I don't know when I will get a chance to update again. I am keeping very busy with my three cuties.
A few pictures of three aforementioned and myself :) -


4 comments:
cute pictures. That baby is growing so fast. We'll see you in two weeks. Marshall was so cute when he left the message on grandpa's phone.
I think Elise looks like an evil criminal masatermind with her fingers stepled like that. I wonder what she's planning.....
You still look like that young and beautiful missionary we met 'just yesterday'!!!
im so glad your doing well you have a beautiful family love and miss youots god bless=)
Post a Comment