CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 4, 2010

First Stop and a few excuses

First the few excuses- This could very well be the longest space of time past of me not blogging. My excuses are lame- vacationing, unpacking and re-settling, and then getting sick. The getting sick part was awful. First Marshall got it then Derek and then me. Blahhhh! Marshall watched a ton of movies while I laid in bed doubled over. Derek had to go to a boards review seminar despite his illness, poor guy. But I am happy to report that we are better, and today is the day for blogging, disinfecting, and cleaning! :)

Our first stop was Reno, Nevada. Marshall had the flu all the way there (Yes my baby seems to always be sick!) and had a couple memorable blowouts but overall it was an awesome trip. My Grandma Tilly lives in Reno with her husband Ken. It was quick but great. They had fun toys for Marshall to play with, yummy food for us to eat (Tilly is an excellent cook), and best of all provided excellent company. Here are a few pics. They doted on Marshall and I loved every minute!



Thanks for the wonderful stay Tilly and Ken. We sure love you!!!

3 comments:

Alyson said...

Yeah! You are back. I am actually reading blogs regularly now (once a week)so I look forward to being updated on your status.

The Martin's said...

Hey Ashley! Love you blog! Marchal is getting so big! Isn't it crazy how fast they grow up! Well, I hope that you guys are feeling better ;)

The Martin's said...

sorry...Marshall...